PEOPLE I'D F**K!
Jan. 19th, 2009 09:59 pmI stole this from
nocturniquette The following list is made up of 15 People (Celebs) I'd fuck without a second thought! Yep they're that good.
15. Estella Warren - Only cause someone has to be last

14. Sarah Shahi - The L Word.

13. Drew Fuller - Charmed

12. Chris Evans - Fantastic Four, Push

11. Kerr Smith - Dawson's Creek, Cruel Intentions

10. Elisha Cutherbert - The Girl Next Door

9. Gerard Butler - 300, P.S. I Love You

8. Leonardo DiCaprio - Titanic

7 and 6. Gale Harold and Randy Harrison (if one of both weren't gay lol) - Queer As Folk

5. Jared Padalecki - Supernatural

4. Shawn Michaels - Wrestling

3. John Cena - Wrestling

2. Katherine Moennig - The L Word

1. Jensen Ackles - Supernatural

Guys those last five were so extremely hard to rank....So I'd take all five at once lol. Heck I'd take all fifteen at once! The more the merrier right!
I'm not picking 15 people either that stupid LJ cut was giving me problems but all of you feel free!
Edit: I of course would add JDM and Leisha Haley...I can't believe I left them out!
15. Estella Warren - Only cause someone has to be last
14. Sarah Shahi - The L Word.
13. Drew Fuller - Charmed
12. Chris Evans - Fantastic Four, Push
11. Kerr Smith - Dawson's Creek, Cruel Intentions
10. Elisha Cutherbert - The Girl Next Door
9. Gerard Butler - 300, P.S. I Love You
8. Leonardo DiCaprio - Titanic
7 and 6. Gale Harold and Randy Harrison (if one of both weren't gay lol) - Queer As Folk
5. Jared Padalecki - Supernatural
4. Shawn Michaels - Wrestling
3. John Cena - Wrestling
2. Katherine Moennig - The L Word
1. Jensen Ackles - Supernatural
Guys those last five were so extremely hard to rank....So I'd take all five at once lol. Heck I'd take all fifteen at once! The more the merrier right!
I'm not picking 15 people either that stupid LJ cut was giving me problems but all of you feel free!
Edit: I of course would add JDM and Leisha Haley...I can't believe I left them out!
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 05:20 am (UTC)My top girl though, is Kate Beckinsale. She is just lovely. Your ladies on your list are quite luscious though also.
no subject
Date: 2009-01-20 01:13 pm (UTC)Kate Beckinsale is lovely...very nice indeed.
Thanks for commenting!
D
no subject
Date: 2009-01-25 01:40 am (UTC)Nice list! ;D
no subject
Date: 2009-01-25 02:07 pm (UTC)I agree they're quite nice lol.
no subject
Date: 2009-01-28 07:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-01-28 08:49 pm (UTC)LOL
Hmmm...He's ... nice isn't he lol!